• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

move problem

signage

I have not changed any setting that I am aware of, but when I click on an object and drag it as I move the mouse it just continued to copy it rather than move it! Anyone know how to stop this? CorelDraw X3!

TIA

Alan D

Moving an object and pressing the space bar will leave duplicates, any chance the spacebar is sticking? or if no luck with that, save your workspace if customised, close Corel and restart Corel with F8 pressed, accept the factory defaults and see if that cures. If yes the workspace got corrupted if no - don't know. For future reference F8 start cures a fair proportion of Corel issues and that can include some files not opening and causing CARM.
Alan D

signage

Thank You Alan! I got called away for a while when I got back every thing is working fine! Don't know what it was?

R08

Since getting a cordless mouse I find I have been getting that problem Hit the spacebar and it's gone.