Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

move problem

Discussion in 'Corel' started by signage, May 12, 2008.

1. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
    I have not changed any setting that I am aware of, but when I click on an object and drag it as I move the mouse it just continued to copy it rather than move it! Anyone know how to stop this? CorelDraw X3!

TIA

Tags:
  2. Alan D

Alan D Member

May 8, 2008
    Moving an object and pressing the space bar will leave duplicates, any chance the spacebar is sticking? or if no luck with that, save your workspace if customised, close Corel and restart Corel with F8 pressed, accept the factory defaults and see if that cures. If yes the workspace got corrupted if no - don't know. For future reference F8 start cures a fair proportion of Corel issues and that can include some files not opening and causing CARM.
    Alan D

3. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
    Thank You Alan! I got called away for a while when I got back every thing is working fine! Don't know what it was?

4. Rollie

Rollie Very Active Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Ontario Canada
    Since getting a cordless mouse I find I have been getting that problem Hit the spacebar and it's gone.