• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Moved my Valuejet... Now it wont power up

max

dont know what in the world i have done wrong. All i did was move my Valuejet 1204 out of the way while I installed some carpet and now it wont power up. have checked all connections atleast 10 times but no joy:banghead:
could anyone please help me figure out what went wrong???
thanks so much

max

Nevermind.... took the back cover offf and took the 2 fuses out near the power inlet and put them back in and everything working fine:rock-n-roll:
thanks to anyone who looked at this thread to offer help....

FrankW

Just plug of the power cord for an hour or so and then try to power up again. Could help too.

h82loose

unplug and hit the power button. This will discharge the system. I tell customers to let it sit 10 minutes because they all rush and cant wait for it to discharge. This always works.

Jim Doggett

Nevermind.... took the back cover offf and took the 2 fuses out near the power inlet and put them back in and everything working fine:rock-n-roll:
thanks to anyone who looked at this thread to offer help....

You beat me to it. :)