Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Movie Posters, Broadway shows, etc...

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by BlueTengu, Mar 19, 2007.

1. BlueTengu

BlueTengu New Member

Mar 13, 2007
    Does anyone know where I can obtain a collection of movie posters or posters from stage shows that are suitable for tile murals? I've looked online but all I can find are sites that sell a copy of the poster, not a collection on CD.

Tags:
  2. Checkers

Checkers Very Active Member

Jul 24, 2003
    Move posters are copyrighted materials that are not meant for reproduction or redistribution.
    Also, collecting original movie posters has become quite an industry. So, the introduction of copies or forgeries would hurt that industry, just like any other.

Checkers

3. BlueTengu

BlueTengu New Member

Mar 13, 2007
    Thanks for the info. I was thinking it would be a nice look for home theaters to have a tile mural of "The Godfather" or "Star Wars" on the wall.