• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Moving a roland lef2-200

JasonXKR

We have to move our lef2-200 to another premises does any one have any advice on how to do this.
We have the packaging to lock the table and head and also have the user instructions.

We are a bit unsure when to remove the ink cartridges and or install the cleaning cartridges.

Do we remove the cartridges insert cleaning cartridges and then drain the ink and then we can reinsert them after the move.
or do we need to drain the ink with the cartridges In and buy new ones after the move.

How are the cleaning cartridges used.

Sorry for all the questions it's just the instructions are not as clear as they could be and it does say it needs to be set back up as soon as possible so I need to ensure we have everything ready so we can do this.

cornholio

Depending on how long the unit will be without power, you can do a "pump up" (couple of days) or a "head wash" (couple of weeks).

If the transport can be done without tilting or rough handling in a couple of days, I leave the ink inside.

JasonXKR

Thankyou for your reply
It doesn't need to go far only a few miles buy would be in the back of a pick up, it would need to be tilted sideways to go through the door frames several times so probably best tp remove the ink