• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Moving on...

scauffiel

Hey gang, I've been slowly drawing down from vinyl work while I pursue a new non-vinyl-related business start up and am looking to preeeeeetty much just offload my gear (since it's taking up my living room currently lol).

Mutoh VJ1204:
Great shape, probably needs a new capping station, ink head is approx 15 months old

Graphtec Cutting Pro FC7000MK2-160:
Great shape, stainless steel knife holder, bought and tested, never used because my Q130 was an awesome workhorse

Royal Sovereign RSC-1650H:
Good shape, control panel cap on right side has been broken off (laminator wasn't secured enough during the move and it bumped up against the wall of the truck, breaking it off) but everything still works fine. 2/3 roll of gloss laminate goes with.

Vinyl Express Q130 Cutting Plotter:
Good shape, used for three years, never a burp. Have a few extra blades, various rolls of adhesive vinyl, single and double sided banner vinyl

Graphtec CE5000-60 Cutting Plotter:
Excellent shape, used for maybe ten yards before purchasing the larger cutter. Perfect condition, a dozen plus rolls of various colored adhesive vinyl for cutting.

I've got a bunch of extras, coroplast signs, stakes, velcro, tape, big squeegees - it all goes. The only things not going are the RIP PC and Flexi which have already been "dibb'd."

I really would like to get rid of it en masse, I don't really have the time to part things out as I'm in and out a lot. I'm asking for $15k OBO; bring a truck, come and get it all. If you don't need it all - part it out. :)

PM me here or better yet, email me at scauffiel@gmail.com and I'll get back to you as absolutely soon as I can.

Steve

scauffiel

Updated:::::

Hey gang, I've been slowly drawing down from vinyl work while I pursue a new non-vinyl-related business start up and am looking to preeeeeetty much just offload my gear (since it's taking up my living room currently lol).

Mutoh VJ1204:
Great shape, probably needs a new capping station, ink head is approx 15 months old $4500 OBO

Sold: Graphtec Cutting Pro FC7000MK2-160:
Great shape, stainless steel knife holder, bought and tested, never used because my Q130 was an awesome workhorse

Royal Sovereign RSC-1650H:
Good shape, the control panel tabs were broken during the move here so the control panel on the right side is secured with riggers tape but everything still works fine. 2/3 roll of gloss laminate goes with. $5000 OBO

Vinyl Express Q130 Cutting Plotter:
Good shape, used for three years, never a burp. Have a few extra blades, various rolls of adhesive vinyl, single and double sided banner vinyl $2250 OBO

Graphtec CE5000-60 Cutting Plotter:
Excellent shape, used for maybe ten yards before purchasing the larger cutter. Perfect condition, a dozen plus rolls of various colored adhesive vinyl for cutting. $1200 OBO

I've got a bunch of extras, coroplast signs, stakes, velcro, tape, big squeegees - it all goes. The only things not going are the RIP PC and Flexi which have already been "dibb'd."

I really would like to get rid of it en masse, but will sell individually. However you'll need to bring a truck to come and get it or arrange for shipping/freight.

PM me here or better yet, email me at scauffiel@gmail.com and I'll get back to you as absolutely soon as I can.

Steve