• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Moving the shop

N2Harpz

Stressful times... we are moving the shop this month. We found a place that cuts our rent in half. Now the stress of getting out and setting up a new shop in two weeks.

Internet and phone company says it takes about a week to hook everything up. So until then it is , back and forth, back and forth..... I hope this works out !!!

Letterbox Mike

Good luck, I don't envy you... Moving a business is hard work. We moved a year ago almost to the day, winter's the worst time to do it... Just get lots of rest and get as much help from friends and family as possible. But cutting your overhead by half is a good thing! Post pictures of your new digs when you're all set up.

TheSnowman

We moved two years ago in February. Wasn't a good time. Had the enclosed trailer though, so that wasn't too bad. All my friends I got have trucks, so we just loaded all the work tables in those, got most of it (other than substrates) in one trip. It was nice.

I envy you cutting your rent in half though...I would almost move again to do that!

Air Art Girl

We moved in September but knowing we were moving I started throwing things out that we really didn't need or knew we wouldn't use all thru August. We started moving things a little at a time. It got difficult running back and forth when we had half of my equipment at one place but it was how we had to do it. Good luck.

My best advice which is what I did was move some stuff over, get it organized before you bring more stuff over. Since you are going down to 1/2 the space, you have to keep it organized better.

N2Harpz

My best advice which is what I did was move some stuff over, get it organized before you bring more stuff over. Since you are going down to 1/2 the space, you have to keep it organized better.

Being organized is not my best skill .... LOL. But we are trying to plan ahead as much as we are able ... ( mentally able that is )