• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Moving UJF-3042FX from one room to another help!

mattheinzel

So we have had the our machine in a room upstairs for the last 3 years. We are considering a move to our main production floor. It will need to be flipped sideways to get through two separate doors on its journey. I contacted ITNH and they didn't give me too many specifics on what needs to be done.
Has anyone done this sort of thing before? I just need to minimize the "damage" that might occur from this move.

Thanks!

Tekkie1

Tekkie of Many Things
empty drain bottle, empty vacuum bottle, make sure head carriage is capped in home position and lock with original carriage lock if u have it, or some form of lock so that the carriage wont/cant move, remove cartridges. secure table so it wont move lock all covers..with tape?
Move it gently as one can.
re setup in new position reverse all the locking re insert cartridges, do cleans, and nozzle test.
make sure u cover any exposed parts with black cloth to prevent uv light getting into any cracks while u have it on its side.
And dont take too long to move it..less than an hr if posssible
Tekkie1:smile: