• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

MS31 Eco-Solvent Ink "will it work in my Valuejet 1204"?

Twisted Grafix

If you used the Mutoh 24 series ink previously, the series 31 is a direct replacement on the ValueJets. I switched my 628 last year and haven't had any issues or color shifts. I believe the 628 and 1204 are basically the same, except for the width. Fellers can answer any Mutoh questions and get you the right ink cartridge if for some reason it's different..

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
The 1204, 1304, 1604, and 1614 are all not officially supported and I was told directly from a Mutoh tech to switch my customers to 3rd party. I've even had a couple people have them not even read in the 1204. We have the Bordeaux brand in stock here in Denver if you want to try those out.

humberto s

The 1204, 1304, 1604, and 1614 are all not officially supported and I was told directly from a Mutoh tech to switch my customers to 3rd party. I've even had a couple people have them not even read in the 1204. We have the Bordeaux brand in stock here in Denver if you want to try those out.
I have a 1614 form 10 years i put a new printhead about one mouth, DX5 and mutoh sold me the new ms31 cyan and only cyan clogged. Muth says ist not about the new ink , that it runs ok in DX5 ok and can use after runs out ink MSI 34(old ink not sold enymore).But i find this tech realese form mutoh america.

Attachments

• MS31_Technical_Bulletin_final.pdf
    171.8 KB · Views: 166