• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Multicam digital express reviews

chafro

Hello guys,

Im in looking for some reviews on this cutting table as an alternative to a zund or kosen. Dont mind saving 100k. In my search I have find the multicam can do the same stuff as the other two and at very similar speeds.

any users or forum members with information?

bigben

I was also looking for this machine and never found real user feedbacks. Did you get some pricing for this unit? I yes, do you mind to share?

chafro

Fully loaded, conveyor and everything, I got quoted 120k. But I'm in Mexico so in the US should be cheaper.

mcpservice

Multicam digital express

I know of a digitial express that is a 2009 for sale...if interested give me a call
Maurice Phelps
678-548-1483

jamles12

Digital Expess

I am a former technician for MultiCam and know the Digital Express well. Installed many of them. Great machine very very very fast. Any questions just shoot Ill answer honestly. Im biased of course but I am honest.