• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Multicam express for cutting rolls

chafro

Hi guys we are needing to cut many backlight rolls that have prints of 54 x 164 cms. These prints have a few square cuts in the middle also where the client shows their product.

Will a multicam with conveyor help me cut this rolls unattended? Is this the right machine for the job?

I know that zund and konsgberg will work but I don't mind saving 100k if the multicam does the job well.

Nishan

Hi guys we are needing to cut many backlight rolls that have prints of 54 x 164 cms. These prints have a few square cuts in the middle also where the client shows their product.

Will a multicam with conveyor help me cut this rolls unattended? Is this the right machine for the job?

I know that zund and konsgberg will work but I don't mind saving 100k if the multicam does the job well.

You can look at Aristo... we have one for four years now, and never a hassle. It will do what you require and much more.