• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Multicam "M" & Windows 7 ??

diverscott

Our shop is looking to upgrade to a new PC (finally!!). We use a MultiCam "M" Series CNC table for our routing. I called Multicam in Orlando, Florida, and was told that they had not tested the "M" series for either Vista or Windows 7. So, they won't say "yes" or "no", basically. Does anyone currently use an "M" series table with Windows 7 (or Vista, I suppose)?

I'm told by SAI that they've tested both FlexiSign 8.6 and Enroute 4 with Windows 7 and those both work on the 64 bit platform. We might have to upgrade to those, as well, but I'm told that a local shop is using older versions with no problem.

Thanks, in advance! :toasting:

Kouri

Just be sure to grab Windows 7 Professional or Ultimate. Worst case scenario, you'll be able to use the available XP Mode to run your software. However, I'm pretty sure I've seen Enroute 4 and Flexi 8.1 running fine on Vista 64, so I expect the same compatibility with 7. Unsure on other versions.

ellsmako

Just make sure those Multicam Monkeys back up everything before the migration , ie do nothing to the old computer since all settings are there. You can run most programs ias windows xp or nt vista but be carefull with the 64 bit .

mtmdesigns

Just make sure those Multicam Monkeys back up everything before the migration , ie do nothing to the old computer since all settings are there. You can run most programs ias windows xp or nt vista but be carefull with the 64 bit .

+1

multicam monkeys migration.lol

Janey

I really should come here more often there are so many jokesters that make me laugh. monkeys...