• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Multiple Banner Order Price Check please

ZsVinylInc

Hey Everyone. I have a request for a price for

15 - 22" x 72" Full color digitally printed banners for indoor use with grommets

I figure there is 165 sqf. I was going to price it at $5 sqf for $55/unit total of $825. Probably no hemming and printed on 13oz.

What do you think? Too low? Too High? I have never had an order this large for banners so looking for some input. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Big Z.

luggnut

your price and mine will be different .... charge what you need to make a profit. there are those that would sell these for $3 a sq ft and some would get $10.

some shops are set up for volume and could make money at a really low price, but they could do all of these in a very short time.

me i would sub them and then try to double my money. so i would be in the ballpark you are.

thesignguy1986

I personally would get $2.90 a sq. ft. on the banners. But then again I do a huge differance on quanity over 12 or anything with 10 sq ft atleast. If I were to sell them without the discount I would sell them for $4.50 a sq. If you can get that I'd go for that for sure.

ZsVinylInc

These banners are for a customer of mine that has added my banners, yard signs, vehicle magnets and decals onto the products that he offers. He handles all of the artwork and everything so all I do is print and produce. He gives me a lot of work so I give him a better price then most people. My price to him was about $3.40 sqf and retail for him is $5

I wish I was getting what Mosh is getting for a 2 x 6. I can't get even close to that.

luggnut

Basicly a 2x6 $175 each.

MOSH!!!! not you .. you're the guy that came on here talking about how to lowball and get all the jobs for a 120 miles radius! ...don't get me wrong i love your post, but you couldn't change that much could you?

now you would charge almost $15 a sq ft! and 15 of them!

i would think anyone who could get $10 a sq would be a hero....

ZsVinylInc

MOSH!!!! not you .. you're the guy that came on here talking about how to lowball and get all the jobs for a 120 miles radius! ...don't get me wrong i love your post, but you couldn't change that much could you?

now you would charge almost $15 a sq ft! and 15 of them!

i would think anyone who could get $10 a sq would be a hero....

Ha ha....I love it!!:thumb:

tomence

Yeaaaaaah Mosh you are the man!!! You are probably the reachest man alive with 0.01 cents in your account!!!!

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
$104.00 for one, 15 for $1308.00 which comes to $87.20 per copy.

ProWraps

$2.99 sq/ft unless your very good at negotiating, or its for a company your buddy works for who wants to see you make some good money at his companies expense.

signage

I'd have to sell them for $11.99 since some wise guy replaced my sign saying $0.99 per square foot!:doh::ROFLMAO::omg2:

Last edited:

skyhigh

These banners are for a customer of mine that has added my banners, yard signs, vehicle magnets and decals onto the products that he offers. He handles all of the artwork and everything so all I do is print and produce. He gives me a lot of work so I give him a better price then most people. My price to him was about $3.40 sqf and retail for him is $5

I wish I was getting what Mosh is getting for a 2 x 6. I can't get even close to that.

I realize this is an old thread (sorry), but I had to respond seeing that "Z" is so close to me.

2 things came to mind while I read your post.
First..... Your wholesale customer (this other sign shop), must be a real idiot. He needs to find a cheaper wholesaler than you, OR start charging what he should be.
He is....
1) dealing with the customer & taking the initial order.
2) doing all the artwork & design, sending proofs & making changes..
3) making a whopping $1.60sf for all his troubles.

You say, you wish you could make what Mosh does? Well, he may be pretty high, but just a couple years ago the going price for banners was in the $10 - $14 range. Today I would say MY market gets anywhere from $7 - $10 (occasionally up to $12 if I have alot of design time)

No offense "Z", but I think most of you printer guys are simply nuts.

Last edited:

Brandon708

if your looking for someone to do this contact Stan at esigns.com they have a special buy 1 get 1 free. Or in your case buy 8 get 8 free.

ZsVinylInc

2 things came to mind while I read your post.
First..... Your wholesale customer (this other sign shop), must be a real idiot. He needs to find a cheaper wholesaler than you, OR start charging what he should be.
He is....
1) dealing with the customer & taking the initial order.
2) doing all the artwork & design, sending proofs & making changes..
3) making a whopping $1.60sf for all his troubles.

You say, you wish you could make what Mosh does? Well, he may be pretty high, but just a couple years ago the going price for banners was in the $10 - $14 range. Today I would say MY market gets anywhere from $7 - $10 (occasionally up to $12 if I have alot of design time)

No offense "Z", but I think most of you printer guys are simply nuts.

So skyhigh do you not have a printer? You say that us printer guys are simply nuts. That statement you made makes it sound like you are still doing cut vinyl which is fine and for doing a lot of multiple colors of cut vinyl it would me more expensive as there is more time involved. Retail in my area goes for between $5-$8 a sqf without design time. So if you add in design time then I would probably be in your $7-$10 range. As for being to high priced and you think my customer is not getting a good price well here is how I look at it. He has a few phone calls and some design time. Not a whole lot of money involved there if it is simple and the customer is easy to work with. I on the other hand have an expensive machine to keep running and fed with ink, more electric to run because I am spending more time on my machines on that project then he is. So why shouldn't I make what I am making.

if your looking for someone to do this contact Stan at esigns.com they have a special buy 1 get 1 free. Or in your case buy 8 get 8 free.

Brandon I appreciate the heads up but this project has been done for lets say about 6 months this is an old thread.