• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Multiple pages to FB500

neil_se

How should an FB500 handle receiving multiple pages from a RIP, eg. if I've got three 6x4' corflute sheets worth of nested jobs?

1. Does it appear as one job on the touchscreen and ask for further sheets when one is finished
2. Does each page appear as a separate job/icon
3. Can it not do it at all?

I'm just trying to suss out whether I've got a problem with my RIP or if the machine can't handle receiving multiple pages.

particleman

What rip?

Sending multiple copies in onyx results in option 1. Sending multiple sheets results in different jobs on the printer. I don't know if there is a way to change this behavior.

neil_se

I'm using Pixelblaster. Trying to send multiple pages at present results in only the first page being received by the printer and an error on Pixelblaster.

particleman

I'm using Pixelblaster. Trying to send multiple pages at present results in only the first page being received by the printer and an error on Pixelblaster.

Yeah the printer should be able to handle that situation
Sounds like there is a bug with the rip. I would get with support on that.