Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multiple stickers on multiple sheets

Discussion in 'RIP Software & Color Management' started by msenjur, Nov 19, 2018.

1. msenjur

msenjur Member

May 21, 2008
    Slovenia
    i have like 20 different small stickers, each with different copies number...

How could i set to group them together, and that the next sticker would start in next row?

Now, if i select group jobs together, it mixes all stickers, which are grouped by copies, but still are mixed.

Why do i want this? becouse, when i will cut them, i want to get sheets with each sticker.

im using onyx rip 18

Tags:
  2. msenjur

msenjur Member

May 21, 2008
    Slovenia
    so, i managed to get them grouped by copies, but now im having trouble with frame...

20181119_183921.jpg

and of course cutter cant read upper frame, becouse it is too short....

any ideas why am i getting such frames?

3. burgmurk

burgmurk Member

Oct 24, 2016
    Auckland, New Zealand
    What machine uses registration marks like that? I'm used to seeing little squares in each corner.
    Regardless, you should be able to tape some extra stock to end so the cutter can read the marks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. msenjur

msenjur Member

May 21, 2008
    Slovenia
    yes i know i could do that... but i want know why does it do it like this...

it is for mutoh kona...

5. SignMeUpGraphics

SignMeUpGraphics Moderator

Apr 11, 2012
    Australia
    Add some offset in your placement strategy if you need more white media around the print. We always add 25mm to the left & right side of cut jobs so there is plenty of room for the outer rollers. If your media is being cut off too early, add some top and bottom too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. msenjur

msenjur Member

May 21, 2008
    Slovenia
    The problem is that upper frame is too short... everything else is ok...

7. msenjur

msenjur Member

May 21, 2008
    Slovenia
    Frame should be like this

20181121_135135.jpg