• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mural Vector Art

cmykpro

I'm looking for vector art worthy of doing some murals around my shop. I'm not asking for free files, I'm asking for direction on where to go to attain these types of files that I will purchase. I have checked bigstock and deposit photos with not much luck. I'm looking for murals that show off our print capability not glorified clip art if you know what I mean. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

skarekrow

thesbian.jpg
Yeah... (LOL) THAT's Gonna impress 'em.... CHA-ching!

cmykpro

Maybe design your own if you want to show off your own print cut capabilities?

You are absolutely right, however I just moved into a new shop and have a backlog of work a mile long. My designers are working their behinds off so i won't be able to justify pulling them off things that pay the bills for a bit. Down the road I have every intention of loading up our walls with in house art but in the meantime I would like to cover some of the 30,000 square feet I own with something other then white walls. I believe art is inspiration and I want to do everything i can to give my employees a work space that inspires.

Dan Antonelli

That was a fun project for my office. Clients love it - they kind of get freaked out when they discover its not real brick. From 10 feet away and when you first walk in the office its pretty realistic.

Biker Scout

At my old shop I printed a huge wall mural in black and white on some photo tex. It was a photo I had taken specifically for that wall. I had a whole white/red/back grayscale image motif going on in there. Was hip and trendy.

Foggy Day.png

But there's no reason why you can't print out some of those really cool abstract liquidy fluid smoke color things from places like iStock. They would really showcase your printer's color ability as well as add a splash of color to brighten the mood.

Attachments

• Abstract Smoke.png
    Abstract Smoke.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 86

cmykpro

Love your shot mouse. What was it taken with?

That was a fun project for my office. Clients love it - they kind of get freaked out when they discover its not real brick. From 10 feet away and when you first walk in the office its pretty realistic.
Certainly looks fantastic to me!