• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Must have Apps on your tablet for work.

Lyman Signs

Hello,

I just bought the Surface pro 4 to use when on the road for estimates and e-mail etc. I have it set up here but haven't started using it yet. I have already used it for taking pictures of documents and converting them into PDF files.

What else are do you have on your tablet that makes life easier?

Thanks,
JAKE

Chasez

Depending on what all you do, I run the full adobe suite on my surface book so that I can check client files onsite without having to waste time later on if the file doesn't work, I can just have them resend etc. right then and there if need be.

I would also setup a VPN connection to your server at the office so that you don't have to copy over any quotes etc. that you do (or the photos/pdfs that you create) to your server when you get back to the office.

Good choice on the surface!

Chaz

Lyman Signs

Depending on what all you do, I run the full adobe suite on my surface book so that I can check client files onsite without having to waste time later on if the file doesn't work, I can just have them resend etc. right then and there if need be.

I would also setup a VPN connection to your server at the office so that you don't have to copy over any quotes etc. that you do (or the photos/pdfs that you create) to your server when you get back to the office.

Good choice on the surface!

Chaz

That's some of what I am planning to do with it.
Thanks.