• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mustang Fox Body Template?

Flyspec14

Does anyone know someone that would sell a template for this Mustang? I think the years were 86-93? We have a racecar wrap coming up. Any help would be appreciated! :thankyou:

stoneandtle

I just received an email from Luke about this, and unfortunately he just let me know that they don't have any 86-93 mustang styles. They have all the other mustang styles though.

That sucks, because I have an '89 coupe that I was looking forward to getting a template for.

He did say that he has an '84 notchback - now, depending on the body style of the mustang you're working with (notch vs. coupe), this one might work. The main difference in the later body styles was the front clip and rear valence. Little differences like turning the rear triangular windows into solid glass units, the headlights being single piece designs, Ford added decorative kick guards below the doors, and the taillights being converted to wider single piece units are pretty much all the main exterior differences in the models. However, the '84 should be a pretty good starting point. You can eye-ball the car and determine what else would need to be changed.

You can see the body style differences here between the '84 and an '88.

Attachments

• 1984 mustang.jpg
    1984 mustang.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 134
  • 1988 mustang.jpg
    1988 mustang.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 141