• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mustang graphic

WOODBS

Anyone have an idea how to reproduce this factory graphic? I think I will print black on white into the fade? thanks

Attachments

• DSC04075.JPG
    DSC04075.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 171

bobmaggio

not sure if this helps, instead of white use 10% black and apply a transparency to it to achieve the fade and print on clear

jay*doc

I would set up a page in PS 52" wide by the length of the fade. Set up the white to black fade, and add a little noise to it (gradient overlay layer effect has a noise setting). The noise will break up the fade, making it smoother and less "steppy." Then after the print, laminate (leaving time to out gas of course) and then use your vector program of choice to cut these out.

And the guy driving, isn't that Skinner from Ratatouille?

jay*doc

Beavis

you could do that but the black that they would print would match the car when it was new so either way the black more then likely wont match.