• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutah ValueJet

Lindsay50111

Question - Has anyone every heard of being able to print 360/720 DPI on their Mutah ValueJet. I called signwarehouse.com and they said no but I guess the salesman that talked to my boss back in January when he bought it said it could be done and would save ink and increase speed.

Matt Cuellar

No, 540x720 is the lowest res mode. However, Banner 4 is the fastest mode at 140 sq/ft hr at 4-pass 720x720 dpi.

randya

It takes approximately the same amount of ink to get the same ink density on the same material, regardless of speed.

Faster speeds tend to use larger drops, slower speed tend to use more smaller drops.

MacDaddy

I 2nd what randy says... 540x720 is the lowest but you must remeber that a lower res it creates larger droplets... Not much difference in the amount of ink used....