• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutho 1204 pinchroller

NazGraphics

hello everyone
need help
where can i get them and..whats the best way to replace them

thank you

Mutho 1204 Valujet
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_7776.jpg
    IMG_7776.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_7775.jpg
    IMG_7775.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 128

thewvsignguy

WOW!!:omg2: those do not look good. Mine still look new compared to those...

There was a post not to long ago about replacing those. Looking but not having much luck....

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
http://www.digiprint-supplies.com/d...ssy-kit-for-17-pressure-rollers-ky-14255.html

These are easy to change.
There is a thin metal rod that retains the rollers snapped up into the claw foot that holds them in groups of 4
Put something under one or both ends of the claw with the lever up and then just push down on the rollers.
The pin will pop out.
Clean everything up and put the new rollers on the pin - line them up in the right gaps and then push the claw down - the pin will snap back into place.
Just be careful with what you use to wedge up the claw, it needs to be right on the edge so it doesn't stop the pin from popping out when are pushing it down & out.

wayne k
guam usa

NazGraphics

http://www.digiprint-supplies.com/d...ssy-kit-for-17-pressure-rollers-ky-14255.html

These are easy to change.
There is a thin metal rod that retains the rollers snapped up into the claw foot that holds them in groups of 4
Put something under one or both ends of the claw with the lever up and then just push down on the rollers.
The pin will pop out.
Clean everything up and put the new rollers on the pin - line them up in the right gaps and then push the claw down - the pin will snap back into place.
Just be careful with what you use to wedge up the claw, it needs to be right on the edge so it doesn't stop the pin from popping out when are pushing it down & out.

wayne k
guam usa

thanks a lot i will give it a try :peace!: