• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

MUTO vj 1204 black ink problem

Can some one help me on Mutoh VJ 1204, I just put new printhead 3 months ago with new cap. I don't use the printer every day. I am a small printer. I have problem with black. I do a nozzle check, all the lines boxes get printed from left to right accept last line box to the right does not print at all. Can some one have remedy for? I did cleaning and flush cleaning solution from the of manifold nipples for black only, also change 1 damper but no success. Now I create black in the file in CYMK to print, but still it feel greenish black. Can some help me it will much appreciated.. Thanks, Dishhobby.

Valentino

not one nozzle is firing from the whole block?

Did you install the stuff yourself? it may not be seated properly and allowing air in

mutoh 1204

Actually, it was the cap, where the head was not sitting properly. I bought the cap by itself and installed it that why black nozzle was not firing properly. I had changed the old cap which does not have any padding and put some form temporarily until I can get the right cap for it. The cap station was replace six month ago the only thing was bad in the station, cap. Do you know the part number of the cap for mutoh Vj1204. After few cleaning I got the black nozzle work. Nozzle test is about 98%, so it is ok. One more thing if you have answer, I would appreciate very much. I am "ink mil" ink cartridge and it is very pricey. I do have bulk ink system which I can reinstall to the printer. Do you know the way to broke the code system so I don't use cards. Once again than you some much for your reply and hope to hear from you soon.