• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For Sale Mutoh 1204 - 48"PrismJet - For Parts

TboneMiller

LAST CHANCE - It's taking up space and I need it GONE! I have this MUTOH 1204 - 48" PrismJet printer - been sitting for years, powers on, comes with stand, pretty sure the printhead is dried up, capping station is dried up as well, & the pinch rollers are in need of replacement. I got it in a LOT SALE of sign supplies, never did anything with it. - Would take some TLC to get it up and running again, however there seems to be a LOT OF PARTS if anyone is interested. Located in Nebraska - will pack and ship, purchaser must pay any and all shipping expenses. MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER on the printer (I want it gone, so you're not going to offend me with the offer, it will be a simple yes or no on the offer). NOT INTERESTED IN BREAKING THIS DOWN FOR THE PART YOU NEED - THIS IS "AS IS" - NO RETURNS

Last edited: