• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mutoh 1204 Dampers

bella_bella

Seeking reputable vendor with stellar service: I would like to purchase 8 correct dampers for my Mutoh Valuejet 1204.

Hello,

Thanks in advance for any help and/or suggestions.

I've owned my Mutoh Valuejet 1204 for almost 9 years. I started having problems with cyan, and noticed one of the lines was completely clogged.

I found a technician in Bothell, Washington to repair my printer. He replaced the maintenance station first, then moved on to the dampers.

Unfortunately, the dampers don't fit (see pic, please). I would like to purchase 8 new dampers, but need to make sure I get the right ones this time.

Does anyone have a go-to vendor for Mutoh parts? I hope to find someone service-oriented & willing to look at my pics and make sure I get the correct parts.

Thank you for your input and time.
~Ciao
1204dampers.JPG
bella_bella

bella_bella

Wow! Thank you for the replies Johnny Best and SinosaurusRex.

I emailed SolventInkjet.com and will follow up with a call to them tomorrow morning.
I will contact Denco tomorrow. I need an account to access their website.

bella_bella

I placed my order with SolvenInkjet.com this morning.

I appreciate very much the feedback from participants of this thread.

JasonMeisnerSTS, thank you for the reply. I bookmarked your contact information.