• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mutoh 1204 flexi8 settings?

timco1

Hello,
My computer crashed. I have reloaded flexi and the icc profile for oracal 3651g. I must have something in the production mamager messed up. My colors look terrible. real light and fuzzy. i am sure it is just a setting. can someone help. It would be awesome if you could screen shot the setup pages or even text pic them to me. Thanks a Ton....

thewvsignguy

Send me a PM tomorrow after 10am so I don't forget. I have some saved screen shots just in case I would ever need them, I'll send you what I have even though we are on Flexi 10.5

OlsonSigns601

Goto signwarehouse and download the profiles. I use the oracal 3651 for just about all media. Not sure if its 3651 but I think that is it.

timco1

I went to signwarehouse.com/support
also a fellow member sent me screen shots of their settings.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
I went to signwarehouse.com/support
also a fellow member sent me screen shots of their settings.

Is there some reason for your seemingly inexplicable reticence to provide some usable level of information concerning the fixing of your problem?

In other words: Just what were your settings before and to what did you change them?