• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh 1204 missing all black nozzles

Rusty B

I am missing all black nozzles after a recent manifold change. I recently installed an oem maintenance station and I installed all new dampers. I managed to break the manifold on the black so I purchased a new one of those and installed it just today. All was working fine then I started missing nozzles again. The black have gone away completely. I also installed both new head cables. My question is this...Could the gasket on the manifold be causing the black nozzles to be blocked if it's not aligned correctly?Or is it possible that in the 2 days it took to get the new manifold could it have dried out the black ink in the head? I have taken this thing apart and attempted to get it going too many times and my heads starting to spin! Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.