• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh 1204 no ink

Don Mills

I have cleaned my dampers, my print head my cap station {soaking} I have made sure my lines out of my maintenance station are not plugged however when I put it thru clean cycle I have no ink moving thru my lines? This all started with no blk ink now I have no color? my ink lines are empty for the most part.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Sounds like the cap top is bad. I would start by changing that and also making sure the bottom of the head doesn't have a ton of ink built up on the bottom which can cause it to not seal properly with the cap top.

Also, just make sure when you are pulling ink from the waste tubes with a syringe that one of them is clogged. Otherwise you will always pull air.

Don Mills

Sounds like the cap top is bad. I would start by changing that and also making sure the bottom of the head doesn't have a ton of ink built up on the bottom which can cause it to not seal properly with the cap top.

Also, just make sure when you are pulling ink from the waste tubes with a syringe that one of them is clogged. Otherwise you will always pull air.
Thank you I will try this.
Don

rrd

There is a little plastic connector that the clean out tubes hook to. Shaped like and H in the maintenance station below the cap. That thing always plugs because the holes are tiny compared to the tubes.