• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh 1204 Print Problems

allstarbysallee

We've done everything to figure this out, and I'm on the verge of going to a mental institution! It's very inconsistent! One time it prints perfect and matches our swatch. You never know when, but it could be the next print, it begins printing like crap again. By crap, I mean almost a "soft proof" look. It's not bright, and looks almost faded. I've attached pics. We've done a complete re-install of Flexi, loaded all new icc profiles, nozzle checked, cleaned head, etc etc. EVERYTHING checks out fine! Is it possible to be a heater issue? Too warm, not warm enough? I really really need help. The swatch photos are when it prints correctly. The pic with all 3 together are printed about 20 min later with the exact same values as the swatch pics.

Attachments

• IMG_9523.jpg
    IMG_9523.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_9522.jpg
    IMG_9522.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_9524.jpg
    IMG_9524.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_9520.jpg
    IMG_9520.jpg