• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh 1204 ValueJet Printer with take-up

RG

Up for sale here is one (1) lightly used Mutoh ValueJet 1204 large format, eco-solvent printer. I am the original owner. I bought another printer a few weeks ago. So, I need to find a new home for this printer. ALL jets are firing as they should except for 2 black jets. I think those 2 will come back when the printer is in use. I still wake it up twice a day and print something in order to keep jets firing. I will show the buyer how to keep the jets firing. Of course, I run a cleaning cycle every day. As you can see in the pictures, it has a take-up reel, which is really handy. I replaced all pinch rollers earlier this year. Soon after I bought this printer, I put in a waste ink bottle and did away with the waste ink tray. The waste ink tray is a PITA. The waste ink bottle is much better for keeping the pump lines from clogging up. As the photo shows, CMY ink carts are nearly full. I have just put in a new black ink cartridge. I will tell the buyer where to purchase JetBest 440ml ink carts for $61 each. Or, they can buy OEM Mutoh ink for about $150 per cart. I will also include a new roll of banner media and lots of new repair parts and cleaning fluid. I will include a PDF file of the Owners Manual and the Service Manual and many other valuable resources. If the buyer has room in his pickup vehicle, I will include another 1204 printer that I bought as a parts machine, but never needed any parts from it. I was told that this parts machine only needed a printhead to be working again.

It is "Pick Up Only." I can't ship it. You will have to drive to my location (zip code 39573) and pick it up. Ask any questions before you buy. This is "as is" and "no returns." If you are close enough and want to see the printer before you buy, then just let me know. Payment is cash upon pick up. Selling price for both printers is a firm $1000.

Attachments

• Front-view.jpg
    Front-view.jpg
    849.7 KB · Views: 705
  • Ink-counter.jpg
    Ink-counter.jpg
    732.2 KB · Views: 311
  • Left-front-side.jpg
    Left-front-side.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 303
  • L-Side-Takeup.jpg
    L-Side-Takeup.jpg
    568.8 KB · Views: 249
  • Main.jpg
    Main.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 336
  • Nozzle-test.jpg
    Nozzle-test.jpg
    359.3 KB · Views: 260
  • Righr-end-&-Ink.jpg
    Righr-end-&-Ink.jpg
    808.1 KB · Views: 276
  • Right-End-Rear.jpg
    Right-End-Rear.jpg
    643.1 KB · Views: 260
  • SN.jpg
    SN.jpg
    397.1 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:

RG

Price reduced to $1000. I need the room. It's up on eBay, but the better price is here.