• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh 1324 - 54in Printer what do you think about it?

I am Considering purchasing a Mutoh Valuejet 1324 (As Part of a Package)

I have been going back and forth with a Few Different Companies and this is Part of a Package (Printer, Cutter & Lam) and I think the Deal is exactly what I am looking.

What do you that have worked with this machine think about it?

brycesteiner

I recently entered the sign business in my area with this printer and valuecut combo. They are both fantastic. There is a big learning curve if you have never been in this type of work before. I added this from my offset printing background.
If have the printer to be incredible. I've also found that the settings vary greatly for speed yet the quality stays very good from fast to slow. Be sure to keep up and keep notes on the profiles that work with your material. For a while I thought I would remember, but I don't do so well and once I started making notes, I was able to keep the quality more consistent. Probably just learning curve.
One thing that does bother me is the ink does scratch easier than I anticipated. Keep your temperatures hot for banner material is a great idea. Too hot for vinyl and you get funny looking banding printing.
Good luck!