• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh 1324 magenta out of registration

Glenn 1324

Hi just wondered anybody has had the same problem the machine seems to print fine the nozzle checks are good and I have recently checked the head alignment but I seem to have a problem with the magenta. side to side registration is ok but the vertical registration is out by about 1mm obviously not a big deal on photos etc but where there is reversed out text it’s very noticeably any help much appreciated cheers

Glenn 1324

Hi Vander j thanks for the reply but I can’t seem to find the slant adjustment menu. I can find where the slant check is on the menu but it does not appear to have a sub menu allowing me to even print a slant check. I have gone into the sub menu on the print mode but this only allows you to print a normal head alignment micro rough etc

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
You need to go into the service menu and run the alignments in there and you will find the head slant menu. Basically, if the magenta is off vertically, the head is probably just slanted. Once you get that adjusted it should take care of the problem.

Glenn 1324

Hi Vander j thanks for the reply but I can’t seem to find the slant adjustment menu. I can find where the slant check is on the menu but it does not appear to have a sub menu allowing me to even print a slant check. I have gone into the sub menu on the print mode but this only allows you to print a normal head alignment micro rough etc
You need to go into the service menu and run the alignments in there and you will find the head slant menu. Basically, if the magenta is off vertically, the head is probably just slanted. Once you get that adjusted it should take care of the problem.
ok cheers I’ll give that a go thanks