Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mutoh 1324 media sensor?

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by Carl Crabtree, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Carl Crabtree

Carl Crabtree Member

Sep 26, 2007
    Tennessee
    Any one know where the Mutoh 1324 media sensor is located. I'm trying to print some perf material with a clear backing and after about a foot it stops and tells me end of roll. The old 1204 had a sensor just behind the rollers that I would cover with tape when I had this problem.

Thanks!

Tags:
  2. Carl Crabtree

Carl Crabtree Member

Sep 26, 2007
    Tennessee
    bump

3. chrisphilipps

chrisphilipps Active Member

Jun 5, 2009
    Wharton, NJ
    They are located in the same spot. Because the 1324 is wider the pinch roller placement is slightly different and the sensor is hidden behind one of them. If you look from the back of the printer you should be able to see it.

4. Carl Crabtree

Carl Crabtree Member

Sep 26, 2007
    Tennessee
    Thanks...I found it. Tougher to cover with tape. Slipped a piece of paper over it from the back side and taped it down. I wish they would let u turn off the sensor when you're printing on clear or perf with clear backing.