• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh 1324 not printing black properly

MIKE DAVIS

Hi there, I upgraded to the current Flexi software, and not sure if it is an issue with my printer or software, but I cannot get it to do a proper plain black for printing? Some prints look like it has a miniscule tint of magenta around the edge, or it is a blah looking black? I can get away with it if I print on my oracal vinyl and use a different profile, but when I try to print on a heat transfer vinyl for small decals, it just is not black. I adjust settings (as much as I am aware of) but cannot get it black? Just not sure what the difference between graphi 1-4 or quality 1-4 really do, or how I can get it to lay down a definitive black? thx a bunch!

Attachments

• IMG-6331.jpg
    IMG-6331.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 195
  • IMG-6332.jpg
    IMG-6332.jpg
    730.7 KB · Views: 131

bil

Hello,

This kind of problem could be caused by,

Not an original ink
Bad media
Bad profile
Some clogged nozzles
Poor head printing (if your head has reached the limit).

Make sure that your profiles are well installed on your Flexi software,and try to use (fine and fog) interweaving effects on your Flexi parameter to enhance the quality of your printing.

MIKE DAVIS

Thank you. had to change the docking station, and now the dampers are coming to change that out too, as the cyan just stopped.....ugh