• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh 1324 question

Brand4440

I am buying a used mutoh 1324 and it has no software with it. Can I print from Corel x7 and cocut pro? I will be paring the printer with my summa d140 cutter. Really don't want to buy anymore software.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Here is the windows driver for the 1324: Mutoh VJ Windows Driver Download

That will allow you to print out of Corel just like you were printing to a desktop printer. Mutoh doesn't really support it and it isn't the proper way to run things but if you are on a budget, it will get you by. If you use it, let us know how it goes, it seems to be rare that people use it.

I am buying a used mutoh 1324 and it has no software with it. Can I print from Corel x7 and cocut pro? I will be paring the printer with my summa d140 cutter. Really don't want to buy anymore software.

yes you will want something else, Print-lab 9.1 should let you print n cut seem-less...........it has a full RIP program...Virtual Production Manager..... so you can profile your media and colors....