• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh 1324x head replace

RobertZBK

Hello, I just bought the mutoh 1324x with bad printhead. I’m thinking to change it by myself. I have changed many times heads in vutek, but never in mutoh. Is somebody have tips how to do this?
The next thing is, where to order good printhead in good price?
Thank you

damonCA21

Look for the service manual for the printer, this will take you through step by step how to change it.
Avoid anywhere selling the heads cheap ! Ones from china sold as new or refurbished are typically used and don't work properly, and you have no chance of returning them. Stick with a legitimate seller selling decent new ones in the US
I know https://www.solventinkjet.com/ sell mutoh heads, and they are a member on here

damonCA21

Also there are quite a few scam sites in the far east. If the seller only has bank transfers or similar for payment, then they are a scam. Make sure they will take paypal or credit cards !

RobertZBK

Thank you! I was thinking about solventinkjet.com or digiprint supplies.

Do you know where can I get from the service manual for this printer?

Jim Hancock

Old School Technician
Google works very well. A simple Google search - Mutoh 1324x service manual. Try it... Much faster doing it yourself...

Jim Hancock

Old School Technician
I found your email in a different post.

My apologies, as after exploring the search results, I see they are all for the 1324, not the 1324X. I'm sending you the correct manual. Check your email for a link to download it.

Jim Hancock

Old School Technician
He needed the Service Manual for the 1324X, which I could not find online. Searches only bring up the 1324, which is slightly different than the 1324X. I have sent it to him... Your effort is appreciated!

Jim Hancock

Old School Technician
No problem! The operations manual is the same thing as the user guide. The service manual is for repairing and aligning the printer by a technician. Operation/user manuals are always readily available. Service manuals are more difficult to find. Manualslib.com is definitely a good source, I've used them myself, but they don't have everything.