• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mutoh 1324x [KYMC] S/C read error

SV Signworks

Every one of my cartridges is reading as an S/C read error this morning. They were working fine yesterday afternoon. I have remounted each, restarted (several times) swapped out new cartridges etc... I've tried to reach the local repair guy - waiting... any ideas on how to fix. Thanks!

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
If this happened out of the blue, all of them don't work, and putting new cartridges in also doesn't work, the junction board might be damaged. It's the board all of the ink chips connect to. When that board fails it will fail to read the smart cards.

SV Signworks

If this happened out of the blue, all of them don't work, and putting new cartridges in also doesn't work, the junction board might be damaged. It's the board all of the ink chips connect to. When that board fails it will fail to read the smart cards.

Thank you. Seemed like it was probably something more than a "jiggle this" or remount/turn on turn off situation. Got a hold of the tech so hopefully it'll be under warranty.

unmateria

Try with and old 0% but not wasted card. In a 1324 sometimes happens with new cards, they dont work until i put an old genuine one and then change it