• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh 1604 capping station tube leaking

msenjur

hello!

somehow there is a little tiny hole in my small tube that comes out of capping station. And ofcourse it is spraying color all over place.

My tech guy said that only tube can not be replaced. That i need to replace whole station.

So, i was wondering if there is any DIY solution? For now i put some vinyl around the tube, but i doubt it will last...

somehow i have to replace that part of tube... how could i do that?

FrankW

The whole maintenance unit is a part what Mutoh suggests to replace every twelve months. If your maintenance unit is more than one year old, it is the better decision to replace it completely. Depending on where the problem is, a leaking tube can lead to decreasing performance of the part.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Change the Whole Station and get rid of any troubles the next 2 years:
Digiprint-Supplies.com

Customers ask us Digiprint-supplies.com station works. Why pay $200-$300 more for original?

1. Not only one company makes aftermarket station. There are several companies making the station. You never know which one you got it from. Some people got good ones. Some people just had bad luck getting the bad ones. We sell original station from Mutoh. Buy from a Mutoh dealer from S. California. Original always works, if you install it correctly.

2. Turn around time. It takes 3-4 days to get the part from Digiprint-supplies if they shipped it on time. If not, expect more than a week to receive. From many signs101er reviews, they don't even notify you when they are out of stock. Our daily cut off time is 1 pm. That means check out the link below before 1pm, depends on the shipping method you selected it, you will get a tracking number and know exactly which date it would arrive.

Link to purchase the original Mutoh maintenance station.
https://www.premiercolour.com/colle...on-for-mutoh-valuejet-1604-1614-1624-dg-41000