• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh 1604 Parts

AllianceDG

Not sure if this is the right thread to post but anyway I have an old mutoh valuejet 1604 to get rid of and was curious if it makes more sense to sell for parts. I had used it for 6-7 years and after the 3rd printhead & pump I went ahead and purchased an hp latex machine.

The mutoh has been sitting dormant ever since(2015). Since it will most likely take around $3,000 before it can operate I thought it may be better to split up and sell for parts as I can't see anyone buying a 9 year old printer without a printhead that has been shut off for 2 years... So parts wise I'm thinking the Take up system, Mainboard, Flanges, Heater Board, Power Supply etc...might sell. Has anyone done anything similar to this with success?

Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. And if this is the wrong thread please let me know. Thanks