• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh 1608 Hybrid - New Inks

njohnston

It looks like Mutoh has come out with a kit that will upgrade the Mubio Ink system. The new inks have a light solvent to help durability.

Has anyone out there purchased a newer Hybrid with these new inks in it? Are they any better than the Mubio Ink?

I'm trying to sell my Hybrid ($16,000) and I'm wondering if these new inks will increase my chances of finding a buyer.

Neil (neil@wideformatco.com)

MIMO

njohnston said:
It looks like Mutoh has come out with a kit that will upgrade the Mubio Ink system. The new inks have a light solvent to help durability.

Has anyone out there purchased a newer Hybrid with these new inks in it? Are they any better than the Mubio Ink?

I'm trying to sell my Hybrid ($16,000) and I'm wondering if these new inks will increase my chances of finding a buyer.

Neil (neil@wideformatco.com)

Hey Neil. Is the hybrid not working as advertised? I'd considered it but was concerned about using an ink technology no one else was using.