• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh 1608

scottresti

I am considering buying a used Mutoh 1608 hybrid printer. Can you please share your experience with
this printer. We own a 1604 which has been an exceptionally good machine but would like to hear more
about the 1608 - thanks

dtind

I am considering buying a used Mutoh 1608 hybrid printer. Can you please share your experience with
this printer. We own a 1604 which has been an exceptionally good machine but would like to hear more
about the 1608 - thanks

From what I have seen of this machine, you would have to ask yourself, an inkjet with no heater system, I know they use air but I've seen the ink come off, personally if u want to get into the direct to substrate, without paying $$$ for uv flatbed.

want I did was buy and applicator/mounting machine like rollover/rolls roller.
youll have glossy prints on substrate, and will last longer than uv prints on substrate..

I have found it to be a success. Mutoh 2638 and a rollover match made in heaven..