• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh 1614 64"

kwame2000

Hello!,
I'm looking at buying a good used Mutoh 1614 64" printer, anyone with any leads? Approximately how much should I be looking at paying for this?
Thanks.

Robert M

Used 1614

Sold a 1604 for $9400.00 not too long ago, had a new print head.
new they are 18k, the 1304 can be had for 12.5k new

premiercolour

Merchant Member
We bought the 1614 couple weeks ago intended to be our floor model printer. We ended up purchased a Roland VP300 instead for easy transfer between trade shows.

Here is the detail. mutoh valuejet 1614 with take up reel, original flex 8 with dongle, two years mutoh warranty and 1 set of mutoh eco ultra ink. It was purchased from a local Mutoh dealer. The machine was a Mutoh dealer demo printer which has very low mileage of printing.

We are asking for $15,500 pick up Santa Ana, CA or arrange your transportation. The printer is on a pillat + two pieces of take up reel, Flexi 8 with dongle and the set of mutoh ultra ink. Two years warranty is more than $4,000 worth of your money.

sales@fieldcenterusa.com or 949-209-7306