• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh 1614 Ink Pump Assembly

Does anyone by chance have a pic of how the ink pump assembly goes back together? I had a crack in the line and it split all the way up to the inside of the pump when I took it off the drain tube.
When I took the pump assembly apart, I wasnt even thinking that the wiper was geared and it would need to go back together a certain way. I am not sure of the roller position along with the wiper gear position. I did manage to get it back together but the wiper is delayed and comes out at the wrong time.

Thanks in advance.
Dub

RG

I don't know if your MS is exactly like my 1204 MS, but I'll throw this out there. This little spring is easy to miss. For my 1204 it is mounted on the frame part of the MS, outside of the pump gears. The longer, right-side (as seen in the pix) goes inside the pump, under a very small circular pulley-looking white wheel. Looks to me like it helps push the wiper to the front during a cleaning cycle. When you take the pump off the frame, this spring could be left on the frame or it can easily fall off. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Spring.jpg
    Spring.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 97