• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mutoh 1614 msa help

Jimmyc77

having a problem with ink chips getting not original error.. was told to download msa and update firmware but i cant find msa to download as this is used machine and cant register machine.. any help would appreciate... i have replaced the chip reader and still getting error .. only issue i could have is i dont have internet on the computers that run printer and cutter... please help.. thanks

henryp

having a problem with ink chips getting not original error.. was told to download msa and update firmware but i cant find msa to download as this is used machine and cant register machine.. any help would appreciate... i have replaced the chip reader and still getting error .. only issue i could have is i dont have internet on the computers that run printer and cutter... please help.. thanks

Are you using genuine Mutoh ink or 3rd party ink? If using 3rd party ink, the Mutoh MSA problem will not fix the problem you are having.