• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh 1614 Print Head Issues?

Came in after the long weekend and Magenta not printing. Ran multiple head cleanings and still no go. Haven't changed dampers, possibly in a long time, but if the ink is drying into the head, waiting and changing the dampers involves a few more days ink sitting.
Any ways to "encourage" print head a little, to keep it from drying more?Ran a ton of stuff Friday, so it hasn't had any issues or been sitting too long??

Also, any good service techs in Southern California?

UPDATE,
After a BUNCH of cleanings, cleaning the head edges, cleaning the capping station and yes leaving a bit of solution in the capping area, the head came back to life.
Patience, not my biggest strength, and it's actually printing better than it has in a very long time!.
Moral of the story, 100 degree LONG weekend and print heads don't go together.
The printer is in an air conditioned space, but obviously not when we are gone, and 0% humidity here is the norm.