• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh 1614 Purchase

Capital Signs

What kind of pricing? I have heard those but on those HUGEEEEEEEEEEEE Machines... Idealsigns here in georgetown does that all the time. But their setup is tremendous.

Capital Signs

DANG, what is shipping? What's your resource? What's warranty? Who services it? Is the menu of the mutoh in english? LOL

Rhino

It's my opinion and I'm sure other's will agree with me:

Buy local. That way you'll have somebody to punch in the mouth when things don't go your way..

mharrison

Shipping 500.00 dollars
Menu in english
Warranty (dont Know Yet)
Service (Dont Know Yet)
Still gathering details.

Fuzzbuster

See albe no englaish????:ROFLMAO:

GOOD LUCK WITH SERVICE:doh::ROFLMAO:

Maybe they`ll fly over and pay for it too:popcorn:

Saving the few thousand and I cant imagine it being much more than that unless it`s a fake,... Isn`t worth it

Even if it was... GOoD LUCK with Service Man:banghead:

Just remenmber to tell who gonna work on your machine where you bought it...... NAH They can tell from serial number.. you wont need to.:noway:

mharrison

Who is alibaba Im going to look this up on the internet. Has anyone done business with alibaba? More info please. I have already got one of these printers through Fellers I was just looking for prices for the next one that we purchase. Thanks for all the info.

Fuzzbuster

obviously did some research before buying from Fellers, why not buy second one there???????????????????????

probably would get better price than any of us

......after purchasing one............:thumb:

Alibaba? your kidding right?

it it me or is something messed up here?:popcorn:

texas_D

Go with Matt , from Unica Digital. He knocked off a substational amount off of the printer on my purchase.

Alibaba is a overseas trade service of some sort of what I can see... www.alibaba.com
How did you buy a printer from a guy in Seattle and you are in Austin? that is insane, who are you gonna track down if something happens? I would rather buy from a local distributor, I don't care how much you save, service and being able to get in someone's face if need be is way more important than a better price....

rcboats1

How did you buy a printer from a guy in Seattle and you are in Austin? that is insane, who are you gonna track down if something happens? I would rather buy from a local distributor, I don't care how much you save, service and being able to get in someone's face if need be is way more important than a better price....

Matt does not hide in Seattle, he lives there. He and Art Unica have done installs in several states, including Hawaii and I can bet that Capital has Matt's cell phone number. (Yes, he does answer it, at almost any hour). It may be an odd thing this these days, but I'll tell you first hand that AU and all of the people there will do what ever it takes to help you even after the "check clears". I have no doubt that if needed Matt would be on a plane to let you "get in his face' if that was what you needed in order to get your purchased equipment taken care of.

Damn, I sould like an employee, which I'm not. I talked to several people before my purchase from AU and felt confident that I was making the right move and I still feel that way almost a year later.

Capital Signs

rcboats1, thanks for the update. I price checked and also talked with several people here LOCALLY and their support and friendliness was to SHI&. One didnt even cary inks, WTF. That is crazy.

Check this out. I have had my printer since last thursday, and I FINALLY overnighted them a check today for it. Who else does that? Isnt that awesome, they good faithed the printer over here, and then expected the check after it arrived.

That gave me MUCH more peace of thought, that I was able to run the printer, check it out, and what not, before they got the check, and said, to hell with you.

EVEN THOUGH I know MATT WOULD NOT DO THAT EVER.

Matt is a very understanding individual, and has been sensitive to my needs, and NO one can touch the level of support and confidence that I have received from him and my company, at least in my experience in this industry.

Thanks Matt! You rock.

ncpdfsb

alibaba is a ebay company... yep ebay! not a bad source for overseas products. have a friend who filled a 15,ooo piece tshirt order through an overseas vendor.. all i know is he made a killing. my guess really cheap labor..

texas_D

rcboats1, thanks for the update. I price checked and also talked with several people here LOCALLY and their support and friendliness was to SHI&. One didnt even cary inks, WTF. That is crazy.

Check this out. I have had my printer since last thursday, and I FINALLY overnighted them a check today for it. Who else does that? Isnt that awesome, they good faithed the printer over here, and then expected the check after it arrived.

That gave me MUCH more peace of thought, that I was able to run the printer, check it out, and what not, before they got the check, and said, to hell with you.

EVEN THOUGH I know MATT WOULD NOT DO THAT EVER.

Matt is a very understanding individual, and has been sensitive to my needs, and NO one can touch the level of support and confidence that I have received from him and my company, at least in my experience in this industry.

Thanks Matt! You rock.
Did they install it and give you training on site?