• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mutoh 1614

Just change megenta damper but on nozzle check 1 box of megenta show and other box disapear. 1 time I got both boxes back. after few cleaning cycles it disappear. what can go wrong. Please help. Many thanks

heyskull

The damper has not sealed properly to the manifold.
Either not pushed down hard enough to seal, the seal on the brass union to the manifold is not tight or perished or the manifold on the print head has a crack causing a leak back.
Also can be a faulty cap seal on the capping station which lets it leak back.

SC

Either not pushed down hard enough to seal, the seal on the brass union to the manifold is not tight or perished or the manifold on the print head has a crack causing a leak back.

SC
Thank you very much, I will look into it. Thanks again

SC
Hi,
Thank you for your reply, I am going look into it and let you know. Thanks a bunch.
dishhobby