Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Mutoh 1624 firmware 3.01 head counter initialization

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by bug, Oct 20, 2020.

1. bug

bug Member

Jul 18, 2009
    si
    Hi, on Mutoh 1624 firmware 3.01, i dont have head counter initialization option in maintenance menu. Is there any new firmware or i need to downgrade to 3.00, to have in menu head initialization option.

thans for any info

Tags:
  2. Umca

Umca Member

Sep 4, 2015
    UA
    On Mutoh Valuejet printers is impossible to downgrade the firmware.
    For head counter initialization you have to done head replace procedure in diagnostic menu.

3. bug

bug Member

Jul 18, 2009
    si
    Hi, thank you, i tried, but its also missing, I went to diagnosis menu, paramenter menu, it should be there head init., but its missing.

4. Umca

Umca Member

Sep 4, 2015
    UA
    It is located not in Parameter. It is in root directory, few next after Parameter

5. bug

bug Member

Jul 18, 2009
    si
    Yes i found it, but i can just change head rank. If i change it, i get error. If i just keep pressing enter till the end nothing happens, am i missing something

6. Umca

Umca Member

Sep 4, 2015
    UA
    Yes. For reset counter you have to put another correct Head rank (maybe from the old printhead). Then counter will be initialized. And, after that, done procedure once again for put actual Head rank.

• Pure Genius! Pure Genius! x 1
  7. bug

bug Member

Jul 18, 2009
    si
    Thanks ill try,i need to find. If you have maybe some older rank can you post it?

8. Umca

Umca Member

Sep 4, 2015
    UA
    I have not. Try to use internet search.

9. henryp

henryp Member

Sep 25, 2006
    Sydney Australia
    Headrank.jpg

• I Appreciate You I Appreciate You x 1
  10. bug

bug Member

Jul 18, 2009
    si
    Thanks both of you for super fast replies, much appreciate it. Another example when companies complicating for users, when it was before such simple solution....