• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

MUTOH 1624 - The K and Y ink got into dump overnight

nemesis2180

Hey guys,

I'm asking someone for help, with this strange issue. I went to my office in a morning, started machine and see ''Subtank refill'' on display. Opened up doors on mutoh and see, under the capping station, the mug full of ink (I'm using mug for dump ink, under the capping station for years). Machine says the K and Y ink are in the end. I have small amount of ink in this 2 cartridges, in the end of week, but it used to be around 10% of K and Y. Now, it's says INK END.

I'm using this machine for 5 years and never had this problem.

Can someone help me?

Thx in advance

JDC

Hey guys,

I'm asking someone for help, with this strange issue. I went to my office in a morning, started machine and see ''Subtank refill'' on display. Opened up doors on mutoh and see, under the capping station, the mug full of ink (I'm using mug for dump ink, under the capping station for years). Machine says the K and Y ink are in the end. I have small amount of ink in this 2 cartridges, in the end of week, but it used to be around 10% of K and Y. Now, it's says INK END.

I'm using this machine for 5 years and never had this problem.

Can someone help me?

Thx in advance
Are you using OEM inks? Ive had some issues with the no name brands....

nemesis2180

Hey guys,

thx for reply. I did many researches and i think that was siphon effect. I left cleaning fluid in cap top and this might cause this ink loss. The pipes were not connected to waste tank. They were freely hanging in to mug of waste ink.