• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh 1624

MGraphics

Hello,

Does anyone have one of these installed and running in there shop.... we are looking hard at purchasing one... just wanted some feedback good and bad on what this bad boy can do :) Thanks for your input!!!!:Canada 2:

Ryan

h82loose

It might be difficult finding one running at a customer shop. They just started shipping. I have the 1624 on my floor. Take a trip to Florida and I will show you how it runs banner @300 sfph.

signs+banners

Just set one up on our floor for demo and installing one at a customer site early next week. So far it is a kick to watch. It is one fast machine!

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
GRS has had our 1624 demo unit for a little over a month now. We have just installed our first customer unit on Monday and have three other units in the warehouse ready to install early next month, just waiting for customers to get the space ready. So far we are very impressed with the speed, image quality, and also the improvement in color that the new head offers. Mutoh has also gone through the unit and modified many things that had caused service visits on the 1604 and 1614. The SpectorVue is also a very handy addition to the printer. If anyone is interested they can visit our facebook page to view videos of our demo unit in action, the link is below.

http://www.facebook.com/graphicresourcesystems

laserman70

We got one 5 weeks ago. Love it!!!!!
Amazingly fast and the color is fantastic.
The new fine and fog 3 setting is unreal.
Best thing we ever bought.