• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mutoh 1l bulk ink system

sydpos

hi

wondering if anyone is running this on a 1624 or 1324 & how they’ve found it? Is it a closed bag system or does it use floats? Any concerns? An idea of ink cost would also be great, cheers Adrian

guitarguy69

I am using a system with floats and purchase third party ink at a large savings. The big problem was finding a smart card chip that worked with the machine. If you need any further info PM me.

black ink printing problem

Hi I have Mutoh 1204. Replace a new head but after 2 month black is not printing properly. Nozzel check is not printing 2nd black box line to the right. Any suggestion. Did few cleaning with normal mode. But no luck. Please advise.
Thanks,
Dishhobby

inkmed

the latest CISS include floats in cartridges and filters between tube.
This can ensure the printer heads avoid clog.
Attachment is picture of the full CISS.

Adam Yang from Inkmed

Attachments

• CISS with filter.jpg
    CISS with filter.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 98

Lovejoy

When you changed your head, you had to unplug the cable on the head... We'll more than likely it is that cable that is not fully connected. Check that.

Hi I have Mutoh 1204. Replace a new head but after 2 month black is not printing properly. Nozzel check is not printing 2nd black box line to the right. Any suggestion. Did few cleaning with normal mode. But no luck. Please advise.
Thanks,
Dishhobby