• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh 48" help!!!

Arthur Sanchez

OK here it goes. I have a Mutoh 48" ecosolvent printer. I changed the maintenance station about a year ago.
It is not printing the colors on the right side of the capping station. It has new dampers the print heads are clean and I installed a new pump.
It seems to pull ink on the left side but not that much on the right.When the capping station is parked I can manually suck ink with a syrange
from the left side but not the right. When I do a machine head cleaning, ink is only ejecting from the left side of waste tube
nothing on the right.I have 2 sets of print heads and both do the same thing so I doubt the heads are the problem. Anybody have any ideas?
Should I change the capping station or get a new maintenance station? Maybe it's an easy fix,I know that when it's working it prints darn good,
It prints great with the right side colors. So I don't know if I should try to fix it or just sell it to someone who knows how to fix it.
Any help would be truly appreciated.
Art